- I thought WordPress was the easy solution―why is it so hard to set up?
- I don’t have the budget to hire a developer―do I have to do it all on my own?
- I must be missing something… Ain’t nobody got time for this!
- Wait, I need a host AND a domain AND a WordPress installation AND a theme? AND plugins?
- I’m running out of energy here… I just want a website that works.
Unfortunately, that experience is incredibly common with WordPress, but it’s not the experience we want you to have.
My name is John Meese. I am a full-time blogger and co-founder of Notable Themes.
I remember the first time someone tried to show me how great WordPress was…
They babbled on about widgets, plugins, and shortcodes while I smiled and nodded my head―but inside I was terrified.
I knew I needed a professional website to build my personal brand… but did that mean I had to become a hack developer to get it to work?
All I wanted to do was write, build an audience, and maybe make a few bucks.
I took the leap and set up a self-hosted WordPress website, but that’s when the overwhelm really set in.
I was in way over my head and knew I needed help―but where could I turn for guidance?
After a few minutes of Googling, I found several resources… but they were three years old 😥
I joined a few support forums, but the most common response my questions got were either silence or “Yeah, I’d like to know the same thing.”
It was incredibly frustrating to have to teach myself how to use WordPress.
Where do you go when you need help with WordPress itself?
At the end of the day, you want a professional-looking website, right?
You don’t really care much about themes, plugins, or widgets―those are just a means to an end.
- Maybe you want to build an audience behind a message you’re passionate about, or build an online business from your blog.
- Maybe you want to sell copies of your book, online courses, or get clients for a coaching or consulting practice you’re ready to scale.
- Maybe you have no idea what you’re website will become―but you’d rather focus on that problem than become your own tech support.
What you need is a simple (yet powerful) WordPress platform that makes your life easier.
That’s why we crafted the Notable Care™ experience.
Notable Care™ is our premium support service, but it’s also so much more.
Essentially, it’s a subscription service that gives you access to personalized email support on any and all questions you have about our themes, plugins, or the WordPress platform itself.
On top of that, Notable Care™ subscribers get access to a library of resources designed to help you master WordPress on your own in a matter of hours. Better yet…
There’s no need to mess with Bluehost, Hostgator, or other web hosting services ever again.
For a modest fee, you can add WordPress hosting to your Notable Care™ subscription so we can provide hosting alongside your premium support.
We will install WordPress for you on our own managed hosting platform―all you have to do is sign in.
Of course, this also makes it much easier for us to provide top notch support
if when you have website issues―we will have direct access to your website infrastructure, whenever you need help.
What Subscribers Are Saying
“I just want to tell you- the more I work with your training materials and learn about you- I’m impressed… Thank you for being there with this training. I have been stuck because I didn’t know what to do next. You have given me next steps and how to do them. Thank you so very much!” – Kathy Burrus
“It’s nice to have the peace of mind with Notable Care.” – Leo Diaz
Sound appealing? I hope so.
After all, we designed this offer for you!
I didn’t even mention our Notable Care™ community, did I?
Once you’re an active member, you’ll be able to request new features for any theme or plugin we offer―or even request new products we haven’t created just yet.
Each Notable Care™ subscriber gets to vote on their favorite suggestions, and help us determine which products or features to focus on next.
The Notable Care™ Experience
When you join Notable Care™, here’s what you get:
- Personalized WordPress support from our Customer Success team,
- Shape the future of Notable Themes products in our member community,
- Managed hosting for your WordPress website (optional add-on),
- Exclusive members-only pricing on all Notable Themes products, and
- Access to our “Mastering WordPress” training program (normally $197).