Guide Your Writers
Let your writers know exactly what you’re looking for as they help produce new content for your site.
Dynamic Display Options
Pick only the user roles you want to see the guidelines. For example, you can show the guidelines to Editors and Author, but hide it from Administrators.
Configure a custom color for the admin Meta Box header to ensure it matches your site’s color scheme, and/or is noticeable for those creating new content.
Custom Post Type Support
Simple Editorial Guidelines works great for posts and pages. However, if your site manages custom post types such as events, books, announcements, or anything else—you can add your guidelines to the post types of your choice.
Get the Plugin
- Full plugin access
- Comprehensive knowledgebase
- Get access to all free Notable themes/plugins
- Forever free
We’ll send you our Notable plugin that gives you download access to this and all freebies.
- Get everything included with Simple Editorial Guidelines, plus:
- NotablePress Theme (normally $300/yr)
- Broadcast Theme (normally $397/yr)
- Salespage Theme (normally $297/yr)
- Landing Theme (normally $297/yr)
- Launch Theme (normally $397/yr)
- Bookstand Theme (normally $197/yr)
- Exit Offer Plugin (normally $197/yr)
- Affiliate Boxes Plugin (normally $197/yr)
- 3 Site License per theme/plugin
- $3,726+ Savings Per Year